Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Summer Olympics : Beijing
Some things really do happen for a reason.ok I've been hooked onto
Olympics, especially
swimming.
Michael Phelps
is sensational. fastest swimmer on earth.


hottttttttt.
I want him to get his
8 golds please, ahhh!
5 golds(& WR!!!) down, 3 to go.

haha today during recess everyone crowded around the television to watch USA swim in the 4x200m free relay. they were damn fast, obviously leading about half a lap or so? but everyone was screaming so excitedly still. in the end when USA touched the end-point, everyone jumped up and cheered. so cool.
we're not even citizens of USA huh.
but still, I love
Michael Phelps(since Athens, ha!) HE IS DAMN COOL.
who else to watch? Natalie Coughlin, Katie Hoff, Ryan Lochte, Jason Lezak, Frederica Pellegrini, Stephanie Rice...Eng Os oral was ytd. They asked us about ederly people. So I told them about grandma and I almost started crying-.- haha sigh. I think I screwed up conversation?
Eleanor Cheah HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youuu!!!!!!!!!your present will be a belated one. I regret that.anyway hope you had a great day today with our great company over lunch and two new great books and my great happy bday wish. hahah!Idk why??? but I really should've tried harder & could've done better.
Stupid C.
Hate reflecting over stuff and regretting.):